How many times have you told yourself, “I need to lose some weight?” Before you read this article, right now, right after you read this, say out loud, “I need to lose weight.” Now, how many times have you followed through and gotten results? Not very many, I would guess!
There’s nothing fun about losing weight. There are tons of tactics for losing weight, but if you’re battling it alone, it’s going to be an uphill battle and you’re going to quit.
It’s alpha-abetic to lose weight by counting calories. There are food calculators, charts, and websites that say you can lose weight eating what you want if you do this and that. Reading the fine print is so boring and raises your inbox Mountain views.
There will always be one little problem that stops you from losing weight. You’ll always eventually “grow weary.”
The great thing about losing weight is you don’t have to obsess about it anymore. Cap barbell deluxe power cage You don’t have to wait to meet your goal. You don’t have to deny yourself of that beautiful, healthy body you desire.
Now, I know that doesn’t sound like fun, but if you’ve been waiting for a better body (after years of flabby or flaccid bodies) then you need to know there’s a better, sexier, healthier, and happier way. With that being said, here’s six steps to get you on the way to the body you want!
1. Get positive and stay positive. There’s nothing more awesome than being positive about anything. Just think about it: if you were a car, wouldn’t you fix the bad things – like dirt – if you drove your car better?
Same thing for weight loss. There’s no one out there who has that perfect body, but you can be proud of yourself for having taken the steps to make a healthy life change.
2. Don’t skip meals or try to starve yourself! Health professionals and nutritionists are all in agreement about one thing. The best way to lose weight is to eat controlled portions of healthy foods and don’t try to go hungry.
3. Keeping an exercise journal. Keeping track of your daily exercise can make a big difference in your weight loss results. Before you start each day, plan out how much you’ll exercise and keep track. Plan to do at least fifteen minutes of cardio and five minutes of strength training per day.
4. Set smart goals. Don’t forget that when setting goals you want to create something that’s attainable but challenging at the same time. Cap barbell coated hex dumbbell Make losing weight a priority, but you also don’t want it to be overly difficult or restrictive. That defeats the purpose of weight loss.
5. Join an online support group. There are many people out there just like you who just want to help with weight loss just like you. Get connected with them.
6. Stay hydrated. Drinking water not only helps to flush all of the excess toxins out of your body, but it can also make you feel full. Keeping hydrated can keep up your body’s ability to metabolize what you eat.
Knowing what all you have to do to lose weight shouldn’t seem so difficult. Stick to a plan and use these super-set workouts to get to your goals quicker!